Tuesday, July 4, 2017

WWE 2K17 ....WTF?

Heya guy! Gamer Girl reporting for duty!

On today's discussion we shall talk about a game I've been DYING to play!

WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT 2017
AKA.
WWE 2K17


So for this game...I've been waiting for so long. I'm big fan of wrestling, have been since I was 3 years old. Literaly my start was back in WCW (world championchip wrestling), I grew up with NWO (new world order) era you know...Big sexy, the bad guy and
Hollywood...(lower pic). Back to present, still till this day I love it! 


So imagine this huge fan (la me) finds out there also exists a game...ofc I had to have it! I started with basic GameBoy game Road to WrestleMania X8 (ofc you could see pixle of a pixle) and I loved every second of it! Because I could be a wrestler. That was way back tho in year....2000? 2001? 

........Im old okay.....memory is fading.

Than when I got older I got a PSP and ofc first game I bought was SmackdownVsRaw 2011 and imagine my mind being blown away when I discovered I could play all my fav superstars and on top make my own to DOMINATE THE WOOOORRRLLLLDDDDDD!

......so.......

As for computor game I did expected a lot. Good graphics, similarity between real personas and their game visualisation, their moves and finishers on point etc etc etc.





As it comes to graphic, visuals, special effects are TOP! I jumped to the roof and back when I saw I can play freaking wrestlers from my childhood like Goldberg, Sting, DDP and more. I like how detailed they are, from their outfits, to their entrences and movements. 

The option to create your own superstar is amazing , it's very detailed. I can literaly adjust the nose lenght,widith, deepth and shape so once you enter the create mode it's like....See you in few hours mate. 

It's also very fun that you can create your own entrance from music to video and special effects. TOP!

How ever I simply and utterly HATE configuration. When you aproach basic combat it's ok, you manage but combat that is more demanding, like the Hall Of Fame chapter is pain in the fucken ass. The controls are LATE as fuck, the combat is HARD as fuck, you literaly have 1:100 options to winning. I still haven't passed it and I have been playing it for four days now. 

Also a big like in this game is the modes you can play in like Hall of Fame (old timers), My Carrer option where you go trough NXT to main stage and I'm really happy that there are comentators included I think that makes your experiance much more real!


Do I recomand it to play? YES!!!
Will you lose your nerves? YES!!!
Will you enjoy it? ABSO-FUCKING-LUTLEY YES!!!

If you have anything to add leave a comment bellow and if not than just....don't.

This is the end of Gamer Girl discussion, please stay tuned for further transmissions.

Gamer Girl out

PEACE!!!!!!!

P.S.: I'm still the NWO girl....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Fantasy XV

Hello everyone, Gamer Princess reporting for duty. Todays discussion: FINAL FANTASY XV So for past few days I've literaly pul...